☐ Send manager full legal name (First, Middle, Last), best email, and phone number
– Manager will submit your information to Victorria, our Head of Contracting, and you will be getting a series of emails that will outline some Next Steps and Action Items you need to take care of to get up and running and making $$ with FFL ASAP!
☐ Need E&O Insurance?
– You can purchase E&O: HERE
– Select Option B
☐ Go through your specific contracting link that was emailed to you by Victorria from contracting
– It will have come from: email@example.com
☐ Complete the affidavit and acknowledgement
– Make sure you watch the entire SuranceBay Overview Video and then get started.
– Create a New Profile with SuranceBay, and Request Appointments for all of the carriers, and confirm them until they say: BGA under “Currently At”
– SuranceBay “Currently At” Statuses:
- Producer: Go back through and confirm your requested appointments
- BGA: Good Job, you have done it correctly and your contract has been sent to our home office
- Carrier: FFL home office has sent your contract to each carrier
- Discarded: Locate the reason, and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Check SuranceBay daily for contracting updates with each carrier.
– SuranceBay Help: HERE
☐ Complete Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Course
– Learn about AML: HERE
– This can be completed before or after submitting contracting through LIMRA
☐ Follow up with each carrier in 5 business days after your contract status has changed to “Carrier”
– Verify they have all your contracting paperwork and that there are no outstanding requirements.
– Carrier contact info can be found: HERE
– Keep an eye on your email box for important messages and appointment confirmation from the carriers.
– Make sure to look in your SPAM and Promotional folder of your email.
☐ Stay active
– Active in the Facebook Group
– Active in Slack
– Active in Training Calls
The more active you stay, the faster you will learn, and the faster you will become successful. You Can Do This!